SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley and SERVPRO of Barstow/Twentynine Palms is a 24/7 emergency service company specializing in water damage dry down, fire damage clean-up, mold remediation, asbestos removal and reconstruction. We are currently searching for Administrative Assistant and Route Sales Person to add to our team of dedicated professionals.
Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a pleasant demeanor and have compassion for our customers during their property damage event.
- Dress appropriately in professional in attire.
- Hold a valid, California driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Be able to pass a background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must have a High School Diploma or hold a GED Certification.
- Must be willing to spend time in the field learning our business and how we assist our customers who have had losses to their homes or businesses.
Interested applicants please e-mail your resume to rhonda@SERVPROchino.com
We Are Trained and Certified
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
The staff at SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley is trained and certified to handle all sorts of cleanup and restoration projects like water damage, fire damage, mold remediation and more.
Training and education is very important in the cleanup and restoration industry. At SERVPRO we ensure our staff is highly trained with our own employee certification training, franchise training, e-Learnings, continuing education classes and IICRC Training and Certification. Learn more about our training here.
IICRC Training and Certification is very important. SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley is an IICRC Certified Firm.
IICRC stands for The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. In the restoration industry IICRC determines the standards and provides training and certification to restoration companies. If your property is in need of restoration services it's important that you choose an IICRC certified firm. IICRC certified firms must meet many requirements:
- The firm must present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- A technician, who has been formally trained and passed all required tests, is required on all jobs.
- Technicians must participate in continuing education programs to keep up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- The firm must have liability insurance, to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- The firm must maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC standards are reviewed an updated every five years to keep up with the modern world. Advancements in science and technology mean that the water damage restoration field experiences changes rapidly.
When you experience water or fire damage on your property make sure you are choosing a restoration company that knows what they are doing and has a highly trained staff; also, make sure they are an IICRC Certified Firm.
SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley is an IICRC Certified Firm. Contact us at (760) 244-2566.
For Immediate Service in The High Desert, Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley provides 24-hour emergency service. We are dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in the High Desert. Whether residential or commercial, whether it's flood damage or fire damage, our technicians can arrive promptly to assess the damage and begin the restoration process.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
It's distressing when damage comes to your home because that is where you are most comfortable. SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley has 24/7 emergency service so we can respond immediately. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training to ensure your home is quickly back to looking its best.
When it comes to damage to commercial property a quick response is imperative. Every hour spent cleaning up is potentially an hour of revenue and work lost. With 24/7 emergency service our technicians can get to work immediately to reduce any downtime for your commercial property.
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – (760) 244-2566