COVID 19 Safety
Safety and common sense are two critical aspects at SERVPRO of Hesperia / Apple Valley / Barstow / Twentynine Palms. While washing your hands and not touching your face are very commonly repeated pieces of advice to avoid illness, SERVPRO technicians are held to a higher standard and practice numerous other safety measures including:
- Disinfecting and regular cleaning of all tools and equipment brought on to any job.
- Donning of PPE is required to enter any work site involving viral contamination or illness.
- Safety and precautionary training for all technicians.
- An understanding of the symptoms and effects of COVID-19 infection.
- Strict adherence to CDC guidelines.
It is our responsibility to not only our customers, but their family and friends, to take extreme precautionary measures while dealing with any type of pathogen or infectious disease.
Whether it is a water loss, fire damage, or a cleaning request, please know that SERVPRO of Hesperia / Apple Valley / Barstow / Twentynine Palms is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.