Low Level Mold
SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley and SERVPRO of Barstow/Twentynine Palms is no stranger to the dangers of mold. We are aware of the potential threat that is inherent in every black mold-infested bathroom, attic, or kitchen that we work in. Fortunately, we’ve been doing this for a very long time and we have the support of one of the largest restoration companies in the world at our disposal. Even with that fact in mind, mold is still a daunting foe and it is one that can never be completely eradicated.
What does that mean? Well, in simple terms, mold is ever-present and cannot ever be fully “killed”, per se. It can, however, be “remediated”, which means brought back to baseline levels. Once it is back to these safer and lower levels, any potential threat that may have presented itself should disappear.
Though SERVPRO has years of experience in identifying mold, we ultimately leave the analysis and final call to environmental testing companies that can exactly deduce the type of mold that is present in a home or business.
Whether it’s your home or your business, rest assured that SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley and SERVPRO of Barstow/Twentynine Palms can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Does Your High Desert Home Have A Mold Problem?
Act fast! Mold can spread through a home in as little as 48 hours.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (760) 244-2566