What Causes Mold Outbreaks in China Lake?
Do you smell a musty odor in your home that you cannot locate? If so, you may have a mold problem hiding somewhere in your China Lake home. Our local teams in Hesperia/Apple Valley and Barstow/Twentynine Palms are trusted leaders in mold remediation. Often, a mold outbreak is a symptom of hidden water damage. When we inspect and assess for damage, we will locate the source of the excess water damage and make repairs to discourage the mold from returning once the mold has been removed. Here is some information about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation begins, any water or moisture sources must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
Our local teams in Hesperia/Apple Valley and Barstow/Twentynine Palms are Here to Help ® when your China Lake home or commercial business has a mold problem. Call us today at 760-244-2566.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.