Tips for Roof Care
It’s so important to learn how to proactively care for your roof if you live in a region where the weather is over 90 degrees in the summer or if you live in an area where storms are somewhat frequent.
Performing simple maintenance to your roof at least once per year can actually save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
To help you prolong the lifespan of your home’s roof, here are some tips we’ve compiled just for you:
- Coat and seal your roof to protect against UV rays that can cause damage
- Change the roof from asphalt and shingles to a tile
- Install vapor barriers that decrease moisture
- Remember, a dark roof will get hotter, stay as light as possible
- Maintain roof maintenance ASAP; trust us, this will save you money